7.26.2007

Nostalgiaiaia

Managed to watch the Reno 911! movie before Blockbuster demanded it back..

I never thought I'd find myself reminiscing about how much better the Police Academy movies were than this. I guess it helped that I was under 12 at the point that I watched most of them.

Favorite scene - when the mousy officer begged Lt. Dangle for some pity sex and he proceeds to chug his half bottle of Jack, proceeding to fail at breaking it on the wall. Also, the stylized next door sex scene that they implied was the same couple until they notice the camera and drive them away.

What I really want is a Viva Variety movie. Now Mr. and (the former)Mrs. Laupin(the same actors as the scene above) are a couple that probably had extremely stylized sex..

Bonus trivia - the actor for Lt. Dangle went to Oak Park and River Forest high School.

No comments: