1.21.2009

The post to keep folks away.

So I pushed my high score up to 42 pushups. Damn if it doesn't get hard past 30. Most of the time I just stop at 30 so I don't cry afterwards for being a little girly man.

I flipped on the new Xbox when I got home from work and was treated to having footage of all the high points of the inauguration instantly available. Even the 18 minute rock star speech. I don't know who can bitch about Obama after the direction he laid out there.

I'm really falling in love with the Xbox Live Arcade. Physical media is so passe! My ideal is becoming reality - just laying there on the couch and not having to fiddle with discs if I want to become a gaming grazer. I can move from area to area - a little puzzle here, a little shooter here, some freakin Uno, jump over to Netflix to browse through my queue and watch a few minutes of something. If only I could teach my cat that it's ok to actually lay on me while I'm on the couch. He will learn.

No comments: