1.27.2009

It's fun to stay at the..

Finally started a structured exercise program at the Y. I'm scheduled to be in 3 times a week and they've got me set up in the tracking software that integrates with the machines. In terms of difficulty of the assigned workouts to start things, they're a bit under my level. The important part is just getting in there 3 times a week and making a habit of it.

It'll be a month until they start adding anything but cardio to the workout assignments, but hopefully I can break my 40 pushup barrier before then. I've hit 42, but I have to do them fast and they kill me. We'll see how it goes with me doing them mornings and evenings.

I think it's time to get back up to my 100 situp benchmark again. Not that I'm having back problems anymore, but it couldn't hurt.

Also, what if I need to move? I need all the muscle I can get for all this crap.

No comments: