3.17.2007

GameznFlix

Cancelled my GamezNFlix subscription last night. I had one free month and one paid month from the service.

I have to say I was really dissatisfied with the service. It was 4 or 5 bucks cheaper than the other online rental places for 3 movies but it had the theoretical advantage of offering games as well. After having multiple evenings go down the drain from movies dying in the middle due to read errors I just wasn't going to take that crap anymore. Add to that the slow and unhelpful website and the 4 day turnaround time for getting new movies and they're fired. The games aspect of the service ended up as a bit of a wash because I just don't spend that much time playing games anymore. :-/

There's a reason the company's stock trades for $.0008 per share.

No comments: