7.07.2009

News?

Turned on the tv when I got into work and was shocked, SHOCKED, that MSNBC was talking about some bullshit with Obama in Russia, working on foreign relations issues.

Thank god there's Fox news. I flip over and they have Geraldo on doing a rundown of doctors who might have been prescribing Michael Jackson painkillers. To add to that they had two inlays on the screen showing the staples center and, I think, the place the funeral was being held. Now THAT is hard hitting coverage of news that affects me.

Seriously, this needs to end tut suite.

Oh, now Leann Rimes is on speaking out for psoriasis awareness. Nothing like tv making me feel like I'm visiting from another planet and don't understand the alien ways of the natives.

It really is left to the Internet to tell me how Mousavi feels about important things. What do the head clerics in Theran think about the death of Michael Jackson?

Written at 7:45

-- Post From My iPod

No comments: