3.10.2009

Exercise

The cooling units were out at the Y again today. It wasn't even that it was the smell of sweat there, it was the smell of misery. Everybody looked absolutely miserable. So I followed my first instinct, turned around, and went to the track upstairs. Bet you thought I was going to just leave!

So I ran 72 laps on their tinyass track. 3 miles in 35 minutes. I'd say I did ok for my random speeding up, cramping, slowing down to recover, and zooming again. I figure it builds my stamina. I would have gone for a fourth mile, but my right foot was feeling twingy like it wanted to cramp. So I dropped, did 30 pushups, and headed out.

When I went to log my running in the exercise room it was even hotter than it had been before. Now that I know I can trust myself to keep at it on the track, I may head straight for that in the future.

No comments: