2.10.2009

Comic media and wasting time on Netflix

So I've started making my way through The Tick live action series streaming on Netflix. I'll have to pace myself since there are only nine episodes.. It was the series that had to be made, if only because it would be criminal for Patrick Warburton to die without being the character he was born to play. The show isn't anything that special - I don't picture a Flaming Carrot or Mystery Men TV show being very distinguishable from this. However, Bat Manuel was ticking off some nerd-sense as I was watching. Turns out the same actor is the mayor in the 180 degrees different Dark Knight that you may have heard of. I can't imagine the filming of that movie going by without somebody asking him to do his Bat Manuel role. I would kill for the outtakes from that.

No comments: