11.19.2008

Left4Dead - Fallout killer(for now)!

Played about 90 minutes of Left4Dead last night on the second to hardest difficulty level. Definitely a fun game, definitely gets intense. I started off with just me and 3 bots, but I managed to pull Stuie in to take Francis' spot. On the hospital escape campaign, everything was going pretty swimmingly until we hit the top of the hospital for the helicopter rescue. That horde holdoff is a bitch and a half with 2 AIs that wander into your molotovs and pipe bombs. There's no way the hardest difficulty level is doable with anything but 4 human players.

Hopefully a group can be gotten together early next week when I'll have some unfortunate downtime.. Five known players available - me, orin, sean, stuie, eric.

Another thought - random pubbing online really really sucks. You need to play this with people you know, or at least a majority being known players.

No comments: